Refer a Friend, Earn an REI Gift Card
Help a friend get more outdoors with the REI Co-op Mastercard®.1
- Tell your family and friends about the benefits of the card such as a $100 gift card after their first purchase with the card2, support of the National Forest Foundation with eligible purchases, a bigger dividend3, chip technology and Mastercard benefits.
- Ask them to apply for the REI Co-op World Mastercard at reimastercard.com/raf. Be sure they’ve got your REI member number (and their own) handy when they apply.
- For each referral who applies, is approved and makes a purchase, you’ll get a $20 REI gift card. There’s no limit to the number of $20 REI gift cards you can earn!1
What if your friends aren't REI members yet?
Anyone can become an REI member and enjoy a lifetime of member benefits for only $20. Tell your family and friends to go to REI.com, call 1-800-426-4840, or visit any REI store to join.
Let Friends Know the REI Co-op Mastercard Helps Them Earn A Bigger REI Dividend
- 5% back at REI4 including full-price and sale merchandise, REI Adventures travel and REI gift cards
- 1% back on everyday purchases5, including monthly bills when they're paid with the REI Co-op World Mastercard
- No annual fee
- REI will make a donation to the National Forest Foundation every time you make a purchase with your card.6
- All this on top of the REI member dividend (typically 10% on eligible REI purchases3)
Refer More Friends, Get More $20 Gift Cards
There's no limit on how many $20 Refer-a-Friend gift cards you can earn. Once your friends are approved and make a purchase you'll start earning. It's a great way to get more gear at REI.
Our Co-op. Our Card. Our Trails.
- You love the outdoors, and your friends love the outdoors.
- Your friends get a $100 REI Gift Card after the first purchase with their new REI Co-op World Mastercard.
- You get a $20 REI Gift Card for the approved referral.
- REI makes a donation to the National Forest Foundation every time you and your friend make a purchase with your cards.6