Questions? We have answers.
APPLYING FOR THE REI CO-OP Mastercard®
The REI Co-op Mastercard® and the National Forest Foundation
Additional details: Non-Purchase transactions, including cash advances, convenience checks, balance transfer, and other advance transactions as defined in the Cardmember Agreement, as well as interest charges and fees, do not qualify. Transactions posted in late December 2017 may be applied to 2018 contributions. REI may change the benefit or named charity in future years. REI is solely responsible for making the donation.
- Seven in 10 Americans live within 100 miles of a National Forest
- There are 155 National Forests, 20 National Grasslands, and 1 Tallgrass Prairie
- 148,295: Total miles of trails to hike
- 5,107: Number of campgrounds to pitch tents
- 4,418: Total miles of wild and scenic rivers to float
- 1,200: Number of boating sites
- 9,126: Total miles of scenic byways to drive
USING YOUR REI CO-OP Mastercard
1% BACK DETAILS
5% BACK DETAILS
YOUR REI MEMBER DIVIDEND
REI CO-OP Mastercard BENEFITS & SERVICES
MAKING YOUR PAYMENTS
- Activate your new card as soon as you get it in the mail.
- Update your new information with all merchants that bill your card
Some examples include:
• Utilities: gas, water, electric and garbage
• Online services: iTunes and PayPal
• Recurring expenses: cell phone, insurance and cable TV
• Subscriptions: magazine, newspapers
- Make payments as usual to the statement showing your old credit card number. The system will credit your account appropriately, and your next statement will reflect the new number.
- Destroy any remaining credit cards with the old card number or expiration date.
- Destroy all convenience checks with your old credit card number.
Already have the REI Co-op Mastercard?
Use it and get a bigger dividend4!
Help the outdoors and earn an REI gift card. Apply for the REI Co-op Mastercard!
There are two REI cards: the REI Co-op World Mastercard and the REI Co-op Platinum Mastercard. You will first be considered for the REI Co-op World Mastercard. If you do not qualify for the REI Co-op World Mastercard, you will be considered for the REI Co-op Platinum Mastercard which may not offer the same Mastercard World benefits.
It takes just a few minutes. Or call 1-877-734-9737 to apply by phone.